20 years after an irishman couldn't get a fucking job, we had the presidency; May he rest in peace...
I'll still never forgive Texas for 1963.
Dallas should be the reason we don't trust power.
That ring of federal government, so tempting to leave a child orphaned.
That a blind love of country
A hatred of communists
And a difference of policy
Would widow a wife, and take a mind.
They turned on the television in 1968
"Serves those damn hippies right!"
I'd agree but you cna't blame them.
What love of a country takes its leader
What champion of democracy thwarts the electorate.
Someone call Dallas and tell them the tours cancelled.
I'm taking my loan and I'm headed downtown.
They hid like cowards, they referenced like housewives
and if God is a good man
I heard them whimper their last breath
ranting about Reagan in 2008.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ha, I am going to try out my thought, your post get me some good ideas, it's truly amazing, thanks.
- Norman
Post a Comment