Can someone explain to me why they let Jann Wenner write anything political and/or about Hunter S. Thompson? With regard to the later it might be the most insulting, disrespectful slight on a dead man I've seen thus far in my short life. (with regard to the former, its just laughable) Anyway, the only reason I'm writing any of this is because John Kennedy is dead and no one took up his place. Martin Luther King is dead, and no one took up his place. The spine of a democratic and intellectual movement left us, and now I have to hear about Dennis Kucinich from some scraggily faced, soft spoken lark of a human, wrecking of weed and telling me all about Americas dirty laundry. I'm well aware of Americas dirty laundry. Are you aware of every other countries? Why are we always to blame.
Jesus I hate Cambridge. And you know I used to think differently about our immigration policies until I spoke to some immigrants and they told me we have the most liberal policies in the world for nations with governments anyhow.
People with a brain should start reading books on how to throw a punch. Or a bomb.
Make an example of the first hillbilly to interupt you. We need to bring the imperial savagery back to America. And no just good oil relations. We're the grand purveyors of The West. We're Britains retirement policy and we need to start exporting more values. Anyone who bitches that we're streamlining global culture with this war ought to realize that if our values were as transnational as our culture, the wars would be over. The fact of the matter is some countries will never have a democratic election, but they've had American Pop music for the past 27 years.
And by the by, if giving countries diplomacy means middle class white male erradication of diversity then shouldn't we be just like France and Russia. Its not, we're not, and jesus christ people, no one listens to anyone running around handing out flowers...and they never will.
*In that last post they imprisoned a woman for 15 days for allowing her elementry school class to name a teddy bear. Locals claimed she "got off easy." Why are we preserving this culture?
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment