Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I went to...only if its on the second...yeah but fred has it already

Growing up sucks. I fake a good adult but I just can't get there. I remember walking down the hall in third grade and reading a sign that said something like "to give is better than to receive" or however you'd word that for a 9 year old and I thought "fuck that." A teacher told us we'd understand that better when we were older. And I did, I hate getting gifts. Its a lot of work and no one ever gets you what you really want or find amusing unless they are a really close. Lets drop the perfunctory and get me drunk on your tab. I never got the adult aspect of relationships though. I'm still a selfish "why not" type who never really gets over his losses.

Oh, speaking of that. Check out what landed in my HonestyBox on facebook. if you don't know what either of those are just keep reading:

"You're a selfish scumbag who falls in and out of love way too easily."

First part: yes
Second part: yes
Third part: I wish.

I still wonder what Helene is doing with herself once a weak and I haven't seen her in seven years, nor was our relationship significant at all. If I actually loved you, chances are I probably never stopped. Thats what i hate about me most. I never get over that shit. It sits in my, more quietly as time moves on, but it never leaves. Maybe at the ten year mark but so far im stuck with these memories that only...I don't know, haunt? But they aren't unwelcome, they just don't help anything.

Moving along, I realize I am a tad hyperbolic at times but I have found the greatest thing EVER! They are these little applesauce-sized peanut butter containers that have the vacuum seal tops. When I saw this shit in the stores I lost my fucking mind. I mean, how many times have you sat at your kitchen table alone at 3 am eating crackers and peanut butter alone under a naked lightbulb? Countless right? I know. So I see this and I'm like "problem solved. No more butter knives or half crackers left in the jar for someone elses unfortunate suprise. No longer will Toasted's crumbs end up in my fucking jelly jar or will I grab at paper towels awkwardly because random regions of my hand are covered in peanut butter. We've climbed the mighty mountain my brothers, and it has felt good."

3 vats in and I'm happy to say that I'm the most protein fueled boy on the block. And I bought wheat crackers to dip so I might as well just get my fucking SI cover now. Take it easy ladies, theres plenty to go around.

if you like good music, DO NOT BUY the new Rilo Kiley. To plagerize from my good fruende Ethan: (here's his record review)

Label: Warner Bros. Records
Release Date: August 17th - 21st 2007
Genre: Pop-Rock
Tracklist:
1. Silver Lining
2. Close Call
3. The Moneymaker
4. Breakin' Up
5. Under The Blacklight
6. Dreamworld
7. Dejalo
8. 15
9. Smoke Detector
10. The Angels Hung Around
11. Give A Little Love






LOL

they don't make better reviews folks. Avoid that shitstorm at all costs. If you want something worthwhile get

Rufus Wainwright - Everybody Knows (yea the Cohen song)
Fruitkey - Competition

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont understand his review. Is it LOL? Or is that something you said. LOL is a funny review.