Sunday, April 20, 2008

Whoa, when the fuck is earth day?

Alright so I havn't been writing anything of substance for awhile now. I think in the coming weeks you'll prefer that because there will be 3 months of whiney schlock. I had my heart destroyed this weekend so its going to be a large amount of self-reflection and quoting terrbile songs. Long story short, I gat 99 problems but a bitch ain't one...anymore. Plan your vacations now.

So i'm here at work on a sunday escaping my problems and I have to make fliers for our earth day event. I want to point something out here I'd never noticed until today. I can find a picture of paitings in the louvre, unmolested and unemcombered by the riggors of intellectual property, but if I google image a fucking tree I get "FREE PHOTO" plastered all over it.

Let me write that again. its a fucking tree, its probably not even your tree but still someone wants credit for shooting a tree they don't own. Free needs to be redefined to not mean Under written by our Marketing team.

Happy Earth Day everyone...

"I was looking for replacement, when the sun burst through the skies, all in a dream, all in a dream..."

No comments: